tabs

Monday 17 May 2010

Glamorous underwear discount, you Simply Have To Indulge Darling!

The response to my Boudoir swap has been amazing...there is still time to join in the fun!

As I am an old fashioned gal who loves anything vintage it is inevitable that I follow
If you have not visited Fleur then You Simply Have To Darling....She is a fantastic writer, super glamorous model with a down to earth heart. She is witty, charming and has an envious classic look.
So the lovely Fleur had a giveaway and lucky old me WON!  I don't mind telling you ladies that I do buy matching underwear but they never seem to be worn matching, I'm a comfy, practical, tiny amount of frill, marks n sparks knicker wearer.  So imagine my joy when I received THE most gorgeous package last week. I have to tell you....my mans face was a picture!

I won the whole Ava set and when I tried them on they were like a second skin!  I cant believe I could look so glamorous (teehee!)
The quality of these garments are sumptuously perfect with attention to every detail.
If you love vintage you will love Playful Promises.          
Customer service at Playful Promises is second to none.  Lovely Laura and I emailed so that I received a perfect fit and she really did make me feel very special. 
Laura also gave me a promotion code to share with my lovely blog readers so if you order online you will get 20% off if you write fondantkiss in the promotion box at the checkout. 
You will not be disappointed darlings!
They don't just stock gorgeous underwear, oh no sweeties, they have stunning swimwear and amazing jewellery.  Below is a little taster of my faves, but go and indulge yourselves at Playful Promises.

Have a Playful Week Darling!

8 comments:

  1. Wow - you lucky thing, what a beautiful gift to win.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how lucky were you? I'm heading right on over there now!! Justine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovelys.. the code is lower case
    fondantkiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conragts! I'm a little jealous, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Hot Mama! lol! ;-D What a really lovely prize! Lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you, looks very glam.
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You deserved it lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit.